– Postira is a small city located on the northern coast of the Island of Brač, 8 kilometers from the Island’s biggest city and port Supetar. Explore the old stone streets and see beautiful churches and chapels in the warm surroundings of Postira! Entertain yourselves with the rich happenings which are organized every summer in the city!
– Amenities in Postira include stores, a post office, infirmary and pharmacy. You can find fresh local produce at the open market. There is also a fish market with fresh fish caught by local fishermen.
There is a number of restaurants, coffee shops and souvenir shops in the area. You can also visit the oil factory in the city.
– There are a lot of stone and pebble beaches along the coastline to choose from whether you are here to swim, sunbathe or perhaps play the local water game picigin. The closest one is only 25 meters away! If you like sandy beaches, you should go to Prja, only 150m away. Or perhaps you could take a trip to the popular beach Lovrečina which is situated 5km east of Postira.
– You can get around with your own car or hire a car, scooter or quad bike. The bus service Autotrans can take you around the Island.
– The magnificent surroundings are also suitable for riding bicycles or long walks through the forrest or by the sea.
– You can also find kayaks, boats and speed boats available for rent.